Tired of searching decorative ideas for your living room walls inside your budget? We have some cheap decorating ideas for living room walls which no one will tell you. These ideas will give a beautiful look to your room by decorating your walls.
Your room is totally surrounded by walls so if walls don’t seem to be impressive it also makes a bad impression of your room in front of your guests or relatives. This is the reason why people paint their walls so they look bright. Now a day’s people paint their walls with patterned paints. But paint is not only the idea for decorating walls. You can also use wall art and many other ideas.
Here we will tell you some ideas which you can use for the walls of your living room. If your living room is congested or small then these ideas will also make it look bigger than before. You don’t need to spend a lot of money on your walls. The best thing is that these ideas are within your pocket money. Various wall arts are told below which are cheap as well as cool.
Cheap Decorating Ideas for Living Room Walls:
- When it is about wall art or decorating your wall the first idea which comes in mind of all is hanging paintings.
- You can hang beautiful or creative paintings on your walls.
- This idea is not expensive but one of the best ideas for your boring living room walls.
- Paper is mostly used by us for decorating many things from our notebooks to walls.
- You can use small paper butterflies which are available at low rates for your walls.
- This idea is ranked as one of the cheap decorating ideas for living room walls and if you want you can also make them at home.
Heart at Corner
- Every room whether small or big its walls have a corner.
- Put out all your old, new pictures of family, relationship or marriage and paste these photos in the corner of your room in such a way that they make a heart shape.
- Trust me many of you know this and it works amazing.
- Painting your walls is simple and everyone does it.
- But instead of painting your walls with a roller or brush use a broom to paint them.
- Painting your walls by using broom will give them a nice texture, design, and pattern.
- There is no need for me to tell you that it is counted in top of cheap decorating ideas for living room walls
Decorating with shapes
- This is the next art which you can perform by using paper.
- Use colorful paper or sheets and rolled them in different shapes like cylindrical and cube.
- Paste that rolled sheet in walls.
These above ideas which we told you are the best and within budget ideas which no one is able to tell you. You don’t need a lot of money to use these ideas for your boring looking walls of the living room.
Also Read –
CONCLUSION: A room is made up of walls and anyone who visits your room his eyes will automatically go on the wall. So to enhance the beauty of a room its walls should be decorated.